Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015


So, it has been a looooong time since I last updated this blog. One of the reasons behind the delay is that we have been working furiously behind the scenes on an exciting re-brand! I'm delighted to (finally) be able to say that we are now Magpie Linens! I'd love it if you took a look at our sparkly new site! (Click the 'shop' link on the top right)



So what else have we been up to? It's been a really busy start to the year, and we have been involved with so many gorgeous weddings and projects that I will be sure to post about in due course. We have also recruited an assistant (the very lovely Carly), which means I no longer have an excuse for not updating this blog regularly!

I hope the start of 2015 has been as good to you x

No comments:

Post a Comment